Use your existing Smart Phones for your Camera
$5.00 A MONTH PER DEVICE, CONNECTS YOUR EXISTING SMARTPHONE TO OUR SIGHTVERIFY PLATFORM
YOUR CELLPHONE HAS AN INCREDIBLE CAMERA BUILT-IN, WHY NOT USE IT!
YOU CAN ADD OTHER CAMERAS AS NEEDED BUT GET STARTED WITH YOUR EXISTING EQUIPMENT TODAY.
BUILD, CLICK & DOWNLOAD
Connect your existing Smart Phone to our platform and get a complete professional Dash Cam solution that extends the capability of your existing Smart Phone /Tablet by attaching to PortNexus Sight Verify Platform for Safety. Learn more about our platform here
Let’s talk economics
No camera to buy –
Add our Sight Verify Platform for only $5.00 per month per Smart Device
Ths will probably be the least expensive camera solution by thousands you can have with quality and full functionality.
Using your Smart Device
- Platform for viewing – $5.00 per month
- Secure mount for the Smart Device
- Smart Mount
- Platform for viewing – average $30. per month
- Additional cameras average $300 each.
If you need a new Smart Phone / Tablet; Please see our Special Offers for package deal and significant savings over all.
Our experts will help you explore which Smart device will meet your needs and then we will order it, configure it and ship it to you for no additional fees.
- touch screen for forms fill in
- apps can be added.
Learn more about our special package here
- Simplify deployment and maintenance
- Plug in and get exactly what you need
- Mix and Match based on use case
Need 360? or additional angles? shop the store for cameras that you can add to the platform.
- Set up your organization & Sight Verify Portal – (PortNexus will help)
- Set up your Drop Box Storage (PortNexus will help)
- Download the link provided to the Smart Device
- Dock the Smart Device so that the camera on the back can be your first Dashcam capturing what the driver sees. Docking system not included – see Smart Mount
- Plug everything in to the power source
- Start Driving
My Set up took less than 15 minutes – will take longer to hide wires or use a installer for professional installation.
Chart to select your camera options based on capability