Garmin Multi-Camera Solutions – News Flash!
Garmin Releases an all in one 360 Camera for the fleet
GARMIN & PORTNEXUS BRINGS TO YOU THE NEXT LEVEL IN DASH CAM TECHNOLOGY.
This complete professional Dash Cam solution will extend the capability of your existing 7 Series Garmin Tablet by attaching to PortNexus Sight Verify Platform for Safety. Learn more about our platform here
Watch a real video from one here
Let’s talk economics
Buy up to 4 mini-cams per vehile and add them to the platform for less than $90 each one time!
Add our Sight Verify Platform for only $5.00 per month per vehicle-no matter how many cameras.
Ths will probably be the least expensive camera solution by thousands you can have with quality and full functionality.
- Platform for viewing – $5.00 per month
- Additional cameras – $89 one time
- Platform for viewing – average $30. per month
- Additional cameras average $300 each.
If you don’t already have one consider using the Garmin as your tablet for computing power.
- touch screen for forms fill in
- apps can be added.
Learn more about our special package here
- Simplify deployment and maintenance
- Plug in and get exactly what you need
- Mix and Match based on use case
Need 360? now you have choices!
1. Cpature the exact angle you want with up to 4 of these powerful mini cameras plug and play and capture any angle you need
These cameras may be small but check the specs out here.
2. Garmin Dash Cam Tandem Dual-lens Dashboard camera
- Set up your organization & Sight Verify Portal – (PortNexus will help)
- Download the link provided to the 7 Series
- Dock the Garmin 7 Series so that the camera on the back can be your first Dashcam capturing what the driver sees. (Docking system included with 7 Series)
- unbox and assemble the mini-cams
- Plug everything in to the power source
- Start Driving
My Set up took less than 15 minutes – will take longer to hide wires or use a installer for professional installation.